Click the Image to Order!
- Heard about a FB contest; didn’t want to join the group to submit my shoutout to @WhitStillman: My misanthropic per… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Loved: The Library Book, by Susan Orlean Reading: Death of Kings, by Bernard Cornwall Next up: The Pagan Lord, al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @RealJamesWoods Agreed. I also felt like I should shower—maybe with bleach—for having watched the whole thing. 2 months ago
- @katherine77 That is the saddest thing I have heard today. 2 months ago
- @JohnBick1960 @joeeule @Henway1957 @1EMcGon1 @Tamzilla_52 @Keally22 @bertkreischer @MonicaPerezShow @thedavidcrosby… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Category Archives: Personalities
I have been procrastinating on the nonfiction book. Well-Intentioned Husband asked why last night and made me actually think about the answer. I finally realized (perhaps rationalized) that my sticking point is the lack of a first-rate intelligence, per F. … Continue reading